[matilda] Where is MOZAZ?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Jun 26 13:23:57 BST 2006

I was left alone on Saturday night, there was no way i was staying at
Matilda that night. Neither was there any desire to come down Sunday, no
power games just contempt to such a degree i aint even going to bother
arguing with people.

For Nick Wiltshire it was you who phoned me at 7.45 asking if i was coming
back to Matilda and during that conversation you stated clearley if there
was not people willing to stop, then lock up and leave, which i did.

The contents of the emails was decided by yourself Nick W who had called a
meeting friday night of which 5 people arived and decided to ask for
people to come down over the weekend etc also it was decided to hype up a
big fuck off party.

What selfish people are involved with Matilda, all can be asked about is
where we going to next have our anarchist thoery group, etc..

Meanwhile there is a lot of useful stuff that will no doubt be left in
Matilda for others to clean up and you wonder why Squatters have such a
bad name i have no choice but to squat and the actions of Matilda will no
doubt reflect upon those who make every effort to demonstrate by our
actions we are not scum.

This place is an utter mess, all i have been doing is nursing the middle
class at a cost to myself and a long term friendship of which i feel has
gone past any chance of resolving i have not gained any real positive from
Matilda.

mozaz:

ps:

yeah your right of course dressing up as clowns and holding up placards is
really going to change the world ain't it.......if you really wanted to
affect some real change some of you guardian reading smug middle class
mung bean and brown rice eating sandal wearing limp lilly livered freaks
would turn up for work and stab your bosses to death thats real change but
i guess that takes bottle which you have not got and yet you rattle on and
on and on.if that was too extreme for you politico life stylers you would
maybe actually bother to vote cos lets face it an unhealthy number of the
so called rebel clown/anarchist/vegan nazis activists that carlos barcode
spoke on in his blog never bother to actually vote or even register to
vote.by the way if the middle classes and the anarchists/rebel
clowns/vegan new nazi freaks love immigration that much let them pay extra
taxes to cover the cost of this out of control asylum and immigration
system.yes a higher tax bracket for all those who think unlimitted
immigration and asylum is a good thing.
deadly derek underwood and carlos barcode ......standing untited for safe
border controls but still say no war blair out

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/06/343340.html?c=on#c149944