[matilda] clown contact and gig space goss

Joe Public iloveavocado at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:14:27 GMT 2006

Hello list,

-Does anyone have a contact for whoever is co-ordinating the clown training
weekend on the 25th/26th?

-The Barackca gig last night was awesome, there was vegan cake, a good
turnout and the guitarist out of Barackca taught me to whistle with my
fingers!

- Also, don't forget, Heroin tonight and Leccy Blanky tomorrow, they're
going to be doubleplusfun. A bit of help on the bar would be nice if anyone
can make it, but the organisers of both events seem to be well-organised so
there won't be much to do except watch, listen and drink.

Kathleen