[matilda] Dan's two proposals

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Mon Mar 20 17:09:02 GMT 2006

Hi Dan, and everybody else,

1) the gantry door actually has the website address on it as the place
for people to check out for events.  I'd have thought that one of the
bits of black board covering windows on the front of the building would
be best for your text - you could paint it straight on rather than
mucking aout with banners and the like.  Best check with some other
people first though.

2) Work is beginning on the cafe space this week, though there's a lot
to do.  The current idea is, roughly, to have the space on the kitchen
side of the demolished wall as library/work/sofa space, and the street
side as cafe proper; tables and chairs and wotnot.  We reckoned that
shelves in the corner near the knacked heater would be sufficient for
the likely quantity of books etc.  The cafe collective meet, i think,
every thurs at 7, if you want to talk to them, and should have a spoke
at the meeting you're going to tonight.  What exactly were you thinking
of regarding the library etc?  You might want to talk to the buildings
collective too...

see ya

nick