[matilda] You wanna make a lantern? Well, do ya punk?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Mar 23 16:56:52 GMT 2006

Greetings y'all

A ha! This year's Sharrow Lantern Carnival -

http://www.alacsy.org.uk/images/lanternpublicity/poster4web.jpg

... is nearly upon us.  Setting off from Mount Pleasant Park on

Sunday 2nd April
7pm
(unless we suddenly cancel coz the weather's foul...)

So! Have you made a lantern yet? If not, you still have time!

This weekend, there are workshops at Highfield Church from 1 to 5, on
Saturday and Sunday - and there'll be evening workshops there too.

Giz a call if you want to know about the evening ones. 07968 997861.

I, for one, am making a huge mutant killer onion.

Hope to see you there...

love

Dan