[matilda] We want in-for-mation

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Sun Mar 26 05:24:44 BST 2006

> Serious point, though: turn that round, dude.  It's not worrying: how
> else are we to find out except through what's been done, which is a) we
> learned at Monday's meeting b) I've e-mailed the list and c) you're
> telling people? Did you expect YF to send us a fax?

Ok, serious point, if an agreement was made at a monday meeting of the
matilda collective allowing YF to visit this monday then i would expect a
few people at matilda who were at the meeting to remember agreeing to it.
I was only present for the first half of the meeting so i asked others
what they remember from the decision so that i can get a better picture of
what is going on and they say that they didnt know about it.

Also to go back to a question that i asked earlier what does "regularise"
mean?

I think that you have been taken in by YF's talk, i think what we need to
remember is that they are only holding the building on behalf of sheffield
one who really want to demolish it and if we have any chance of keeping
the building for any length of time we shouldnt list to YF the unlawfull
activities that go on in the building.

In my opinion we should delay delay delay

from
cuthbert