[matilda] 2 YF things

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Fri Mar 24 18:48:52 GMT 2006

I would like to know more about this visit.

> "They're not judging MATILDA at all, right now - just LTT.  Its a case of
> wait n see at the moment."

If this was just about LTT couldnt s/he simply sign a disclaimer saying
that if s/he injures his/her own body then YF are not responsible.
Will they be walking around the rest of the building or just LTT's premises?

> "YF have hired a H&S consultant to try and get things regularised,
[that] is all."

what does that mean?

> We can't afford to make it ship-shape - and neither will that be our
> job.  Its the landlord's job.  (Unless we take on that liability in a
> lease which, of course, we won't!)

At Leeds common place the landlords dont seem to have done very much it
has been all down the common place collective.

-----

Possibly the most worrying thing about this latest visit is that after
asking almost everyone i have seen in matilda nobody seems to know about
it.

from
cuthbert