[matilda] We want in-for-mation on the 400 pounds..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Mar 27 12:15:53 BST 2006

Some have been asking for a while now about the 400 pounds trusted to a
member of the community.. This is an issue for the agenda of next weeks
meeting and some of us hope there will be a resolution to this..

A question needs to be asked of the whole community and a reply would be
welcome..

What if person A had been given the money to look afther and not returned
the money though asked and when seen, person a offered to pay back but has
not paid back what would peoples responce be..

So why is it when person B who had been given the money to look after and
not returned the money though asked and when seen person a offered to pay
back but has not paid back the reply to date is give them more time..

Please be honest to the above and i agree 400 pounds might not seem much
but if you are under ocupation in Iraq Afganstan  it is a hell of a lot..

If you had been grassed by a member of the Matilda Community where you now
have no income it is a lot.

If you are a person of the Third World it is a lot etc..

Some people feel there has been enough time given for this 400 pounds to
be given back what we need to ask has it been stolen will it return why
has person b been given far to much time when if it had been person a we
feel it would diffrent please prove our paranoia wrong because at this
stage agreed thats all this is..

0742