[matilda] Sheffield Gay Pride Dan/Tyranna will be attending Monday Apr. 3 Meeting.

dan at alacroart.com dan at alacroart.com
Fri Mar 31 19:41:31 BST 2006

Hi, folks,

Just a brief note about the plans for a South Yorkshire
Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender Pride this Summer.  I'll be attending Mondy
April 3rd Matilda Collective Meeting to give everyone more info on this, and
how to get involved in events, in particular the Pride Parade and Festival,
which will be on a Saturday.  I am a Pride Committee member,a nd can give you
all details of forthcoming meetings of Pride Committee, if anyone would like
to attend.
I would also like to propose to Matilda that a 'Gay Week' can be organised at
the Matilda in the week leading up to the Pride   Parade, with talks, films,
visiting speakers, perhaps even a gig.  I would also like to apply to be
included as a Keyholder on behalf of the Pride Committee, and to see if there
is any spare office/storage space at Matilda, which can be made available to
the Pride Committee.

I'll bring plenty more details about the Pride plans, and about my ideas for a
Matilda Gay Week when I come on Monday.

Yours,

Dan J. J. Kahn

(Tia-Anna, Drag Queen)