[matilda] elections..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri May 5 13:33:48 BST 2006

Many was saying this when Steven Lawrence was killed by this (the bnp)
filth and here we are years on proven fucking right. As long as the left
stay sectarian debate what is the best way deal to deal with this scum we
can only see more gains.

The only way to deal with The BNP is not the ballot box but Physical Force
and education to show one the ballot box is not the solution to the
everyday class struggle of The Working class.

There is little wonder when you have The rampant force of Political
Correctness another form FASCISM telling us our way speech and so forth is
wrong often backed up and implemented by The AUTHORITARIAN Left in what
ever form they take from The SWP To Respect and the other 57 varieties of
Trot.

People are of course going to vote so in this case i simply say vote green
with no illusions and get yourself ready To take to the streets the only
way we are going to smash the root casue of FASCISM that being capitalism
is to SMASH capitalism itself.

0742