[matilda] whats happening this may with the anarchic theory/action group?

Gareth Hallam fifteen_counts at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 5 19:05:20 BST 2006

sheffield anarchic theory/action group

mon 15th may 7.30
‘ghettoisation & inclusivity’ - a discussion of activists/activism
including the 2 articles,
movement as monoculture (www.eco-action.org/dod/no10/cliques.htm)
your politics are boring as fuck
(www.crimethinc.com/library/english/yourpoli.html)

mon may 27th 7.30
‘saving anarchy from the anarchists’ - a discussion of
anarchy/culture/action including the 2 articles,
the anarchist subculture (www.insurgentdesire.org.uk/subculture.htm)
from politics to life: ridding anarchy of the leftist millstone
(www.insurgentdesire.org.uk/politicstolife.htm)

please find enclosed a flyer for the upcoming dates for the anarchic
theory/action group, can the clever person who did last time convert it to
jpeg, ta

the shell that forms on the outside is merely an abcess formed from the ailment within: a mindset laced with paralytic incurable insolence/pledge our alliance to the enterprising device ignoring the writing on the wall which reads: beware! take warning|! take heed! cautionary words that blow in with the omnious winds of the future/the forboding warning signs the cries from below that scream like sirens reminding us we've pushed all the levels into the red