[matilda] 1 year mat. festival?

fabian fab at in-no.org
Fri May 19 08:22:43 BST 2006

Hi everybody,
sitting in the pub yesterday looking at the diary, opening the
indymedia webpage this morning
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/05/340876.html

I realised: one year Matilda...my god, we need to celebrate this...
now what would be appropiate...
firstly, on 17th June 2005 we had the first all out party in Matilda,
just after the G8 justice and home office secretaries escaped sheff in
fear from our protest.
secondly...this year 17th June is a saturday...
We could do lots of things...
an open day inviting people who worked in Matilda to expose what they
are doing...guiding people through the building and so forth...
a little barbeque as well...(vegan of course)
and of course in the evening a celebration, inviting bands and
soundsystems who used to play in matilda...
but wait:
Is there anything on this saturday already booked?
and also: is there some more people keen on doing this...

best
fabian