[matilda] Andy Goldring Permaculture, and conspiration theory (my own)

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu May 18 14:28:03 BST 2006

Hi folks,

Just to say, late but said, that Andy Goldring's seminar on permanent
agriculture culture or Permaculture was a hit at least to this target. I
had to leave the room before reaching the part on peak gas, but i
suppose some info can also be found on their website. ANdy Goldring's
view lifted my spirits and set me on an optimistic set of mind for good.
Of course some implications were scaring, but on the whole i mean.

My conspiration theory is based on the recent campaign to impose ID
cards so that everyone is happy with them: perhaps Clark's head had to
fall down, mysterious thousands of criminal immigrants had to be
produced, so that now we believe Blair when he says this card will
protect you from all evils and them devils...

But mine is a literary mind. Any other views on this subject?

Hugs to rat hunters, but according to the coordinator of the
Permaculture association, we all heard, mice are nice, they attract
birds of prey, which are also nice and suitable both for permaculture.
Unfortunately, i understood, they would be slaughetered if necessary...

Hugs again

Amparo

PS: What a pity i can't attend this Thursday social because the last one
was fantastic, both the atmosphere and the food.