[matilda] Banner Making

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 11:26:44 BST 2006

There is a banner making session  on Saturday Oct 14th, from 1pm for the
next No Widening M1 stunt.  The venue will be Neds Housing Co-op, 7 Albany
Road, New Basford, Nottingham.  The nearest tram stop (direct from train
station) is "Beaconsfield Street", from where it's a 5-minute walk.
Alternatively, buses on the yellow line from  outside Victoria shopping
centre stop at Sherwood Rise Health Centre, 2 mins walk away.

>We'll have some sheets and paint etc, but bring more if you have it. I
>think Elsa and Wietse from the art-activist crew will be coming to show
>time -saving banner making tricks as well.
(i'll be getting the train, so give me a shout if you want to meet up and go
with me)

The Northern Eco Action gathering is sat 11th and sun 12th nov, the common
place in leeds, 11-6 both days - tel 01524 383012
www.eco-action.org/northern  email northern at eco-action.org

National Climate March is sat 4th November in london
www.campaigncc.org
for transport from sheffield contact rebecca - rebeccabryson at hotmail.com or
07870565011

if you're bored, i like this website - http://www.freewayblogger.com/