[matilda] stop harlow north and object to the mottram tintwistle bypass

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:34:28 GMT 2007

oh go on, it'll only take a few minutes...
ta, julie

There are just 7 days left before the public consultation closes on March
9th and I have a special request.

Could I ask each and every one of you to get at least one more person to
submit a representation via our website?

http://www.stopharlownorth.com/response_2.htm

What about your kids, granny, nephew, cousin, neighbour, work colleague, old
school friend, the list you use to send those amusing things you find on the
internet?

We have had responses from China to Cornwall. Every one is welcome. If we
all get one more person we could double our impact.

Have you done everything you can to stop this unnecessary and unsustainable
scheme?

If you still have questions please read the press releases on our website or
get in touch. You can read what other people think below.

Best wishes and thanks for all your support

Nigel Clark

Secretary STOP Harlow North

http://www.stopharlownorth.com/

OBJECT TO THE MOTTRAM TINTWISTLE BYPASS