[matilda] [ssf] Turning Words into Action on Climate Change

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Oct 30 11:10:14 GMT 2007

climate change is a lie to pass the blaim onto the poor and working class
for the over consumption of the middle class we have to counter these lies
so i might just be there i think we need to have a conversation about this
grate lie and the other day when i herd a well known person say it was the
same as the rise of the nazi in the 1930,s i shouted back at my radio
tuned into radio 4 a letter of complaint has been sent.. shall we begin a
resoned debate on this lie?