[noborders-brum] Voucher swapping

phunkee phunkee at aktivix.org
Wed Jul 5 16:20:06 UTC 2006

Hey people,

I'm having a bit of trouble swapping vouchers for cash at the moment. It
appears virtually all my weekly income is being spent swapping vouchers
so I can't swap any for the people i see this week :(

So if anyone's about thursday at the mac for our fortnightly meeting
please bring some cash along to swap for vouchers - then i can go and
swap some more :)

If anyone's into doing this on a weekly basis, gis a shout and i can
hook you up with people who need to swap vouchers then i don't need to
travel round bham every week swapping vouchers.

At the moment, because of the demand i can't really sustain swapping
vouchers for 4 people every week!

phunkee