[noborders-brum] Torture Flights Action this Saturday 24th

mike-d at riseup.net mike-d at riseup.net
Wed Jun 21 15:09:48 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

First of all, apologies for people who have received this email twice. We
will be meeting at Cannon Hill Park at 11.30am before making our way to
the airport.

If you would like a lift to the airport, several people have volunteered.
Reply back to me if you would like to attend and I will arrange this.
There will also be an FnB serving in town after the vigil, so it is
possible to attend both if you like.

There is also a planning meeting tonight (Wednesday) in the MAC cafe at
7.30pm, all are welcome.

For more info on the action:-

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/birmingham/2006/06/343050.html

Regards