[noborders-brum] Fwd: [FWD: We've won before, let's win again]

Dejongh03n at aol.com Dejongh03n at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 00:21:58 UTC 2006

nashoed at netscape.net writes:

Nellie you are good at this more than I am, so may you circulate  this to as
many women as you can and lets hook up with the Americans and the  Latinos in
this asylum cause.

eddie--

Ed

Switch  to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at  http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You  Need.

Search from  anywhere on the Web and block those annoying pop-ups.
Download now at  http://channels.netscape.com/ns/search/install.jsp