[noborders-brum] Fwd: DEMOS AND HUNGERSTRIKERS ATTACKED

noborders-brum-contact at aktivix.org noborders-brum-contact at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 30 08:45:59 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from voice at antisystemic.org -----
    Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:17:41 -0400 (EDT)
    From: voice at antisystemic.org
 Subject: DEMOS AND HUNGERSTRIKERS ATTACKED
      To: asylumaction at lists.aktivix.org

===================================
DEMO ATTACKED IN MALTA JUNE 26 2006
===================================

Monday 26th June at 9am , Malta - around 700 refugees from across the
detention centres around Malta, and a variety of nationalities, marched
into the main town. They have many times previously held such peaceful
demonstations in the town.  On Monday, however, the demonstration was
attacked by Maltese police and Army. Media and journalists were also
attacked and equipmenmt was confiscated. Some media escaped with taped
footage. Around 50 people have been hospitalised - teeth, legs and arms
broken - mainly from Hal Safi Barracks concentration camp on

There are around 3000 refugees having been in detention for 1-3 years on
Malta. Most have been taken by force from the sea and promised asylum in
Malta. However, the government has been only granting asylum to a very few
people, based on their nationality and race. Those who have been selected
for release have been confined to the island with no resources to rebuild
their lives, only the most basic tents for survival in the so-called "Open
Centres".

We have been putting pressure on the Maltese and European authorities. So
far MEPs have been sent to the concentration camps, although some have
been not allowed access to the prisoners.

Please contact the Maltese and European authorities to demand that the
people in Malta be treated with humanity.

http://uo.dczn.net/index.php/Malta
http://uo.dczn.net/index.php/Hal_Safi_Barracks
http://uo.dczn.net/index.php/Refugee_Voice

HUNGERSTRIKERS ATTACKED AT COLNBROOK, LONDON, ENGLAND

COLNBROOK UPDATE: 27 June:
When the persecution started about five people have relented and commenced
eating, but we remaining 36 detainees are fully committed to this action.
we were all searched this morning and threatened us with the block,but we
refused to be intimidated. the managers now have us under watch,and we are
being surveyed wherever we go.

Hunger strikers have been intimidated and forced to the Isolation Secure
Unit - and then taken to Healthcare. Injections have been enforced on
hunger strikers.

27 June 2006 - JOINT STATEMENT ISSUED BY THE COLNBROOK DETAINEE'S FORUM
http://uo.dczn.net/index.php/JOINT_STATEMENT_ISSUED_BY_THE_COLNBROOK_DETAINEE%27S_FORUM

DEMAND AN END TO THE Concentration Camps/Detention Centres/ Prisons:
- Home Office Press Office: 020 7035 3535 (you need to say you are some
kind of journalist eg. freelance
- Serco (For Colnbrook), finance dept: 01344 386 300
- Colnbrook's main office (0208 607 5200) Colnbrook's press office. (0207
035 4381)

OVER 100 PEOPLE ON HUNGER STRIKE AT CAMPSFIELD, OXFORD, ENGLAND
16 June 2006  - Letter to Press From Campsfield Hunger Strikers Campsfield
Detainees
http://uo.dczn.net/index.php/Letter_to_Press_From_Campsfield_Hungerstrikers

OVER 100 AFGHANI REFUGEES ON HUNGERSTRIKE IN OSLO, NORWAY
http://uo.dczn.net/index.php/Afghanistan
http://uo.dczn.net/index.php/Norway

PAKI.TV Psycho Active Kenetic International - Trans Valuation
EXPLODE NAZIONALIST CONSCIOUSNESS AND PSYCHOPATHIC GEOMETRY

A psychopathic geometry –objectification and dehumanization is  essential
for war and the perspectival split between “us” and “them” – the definging
 of perspectives based on border policing and defence.

It is the geometry of concentration camps like Campsfield,  Colnbrook,
Guantanamo, torture planes (extraordinary rendition) and universalized
detention regime in countless facilities all over this world. Setting the
debate  in terms of immigratin falls into this trap – and splits the
proletariat –  those sections of the working classes who actively reject
their passive role in  an exploitative and murderous system. It is this
same system that legitimates  the destruction of peoples homes – whether
that be travelers in Essex, England,  Palestine, Zimbabwe, Darfur or
anywhere. It is achieved by the reduction of  human beings to
0-dimensional points on a 2-dimensional plane.

This is why we wish to advance the word DIASPORA rather than  “immigrant”
– in order to concentrate on the increasing Nazionalism embodied by  the
state and media assault on the proletariat. We also wish to extend the
analysis  of the Immigrant Holocaust  from concentration  camps to the
extermination zones – the war and starvation zones where from starvation
alone, an estimated 30,000 people die – today and every day that the
capitalism  continues to dminate the planet.

The differences between a concentration camp and a commune or  any other
point , node or vertex of the psychopathic geometry of advanced capitalism
 is only known by class or situ-analysis which, by adding dimensions (
such as  those of origin and magnitude of events in time, to the
dimensions of length and width of space), we can begin to explode
psychopathic geometry and create a defence and attack against the forces
of death, oppression and psychopathic power.

=============================
AN OPEN PETITION TO THE WORLD:
=============================
The immigrant holocaust
=============================

We the persecuted immigration detainees of Colnbrook.i.r.c, with one voice
hereby cry out to the prime minister and members of the honourable
parliament to come to our aid and save us from what we are convinced is an
extra-judicial, highly unethical, and criminal violation of international
human rights and fundamental freedoms, as protected by international
conventions. Immigration is a bumbling giant that is grossly abusing the
powers granted it in various policies. It even goes as far as violating
its own published policies. This abuse of power we know cannot be to the
knowledge of the prime minister, and parliament as they are obscene and
barbaric to say the least.

The IND operates by hidden, and undisclosed policies that are criminally
malevolent, and if a drastic action is not taken to control this “runaway
train”, there will be dire a consequences in the international
embarrassment these actions of immigration would cause the government and
people of the United Kingdom.

The systematic guerrilla warfare being waged against immigrants and
refugees by the IND has now blown open into an all out war. The Home
office no longer tries to cover up its true intentions to eliminate all
immigrants and refugee from the UK. This fact was clearly stated last week
by an under cover, inspection of Colnbrook detention centre by the Home
office secretary, John Reid, under the pretence of meeting with asylum
seekers. Very much like the “Fuhrer” visiting his precious “Auschwitz”. No
asylum seeker ever saw; talk less of spoke to the Home secretary. He was
surrounded by such a crowd of security and body guards. If the home
office’s intentions were clean, why would they sneak in the home
secretary, in such a clandestine manner, that most detainees never knew
that he was there until he had left.

The home office was so secretive about his visit that even detention
custody officers, who work everyday with the detainees, were not aware, or
so they claimed. But apart from all that, the big question is why the
secrecy and falsehood? If the IND was really honest, they would admit the
evil which their concentration camps around the country, have come to
represent. If and when an international investigation of the crimes
against humanity perpetrated by the IND is carried out, and the true
extents of these atrocities are exposed, the convicts of Nuremberg would
turn in their graves.

Call us melodramatic, but we speak with the authority of all detainees in
this centre, who are willing to testify to the animosity with which they
are treated… And melodramatic or not, the fact remains that the
similarities between the UK detention centres and the third Reich’s
concentration camps, are startling and will fill any human being with a
conscience, with dread. Especially if one considers the newest mechanism
of torture employed by Colnbrook IRC. In the last couple days they have
mysteriously, “run out of food” before everyone has eaten, covertly
introducing starvation, to the list of atrocities. But this is nothing
new, in comparison to what is currently the most evil immigration
establishment anywhere on earth, the ALL BARBARIC HARMONDWORTH, UKDS.

These covert deaths camps, or are they “detention centres” are extremely
talented in the art of psychological and physical torture, and
dehumanising treatment. Places like Haslar and Hamondworth where detainees
are routinely beaten and starved, stripped naked and exposed to extreme
temperatures, and grievous bodily harm, for the slightest of
demonstrations or protest. Shameful examples are the men who were stripped
naked, beaten, and same instances almost crippled, for speaking to the
press, during organised peaceful demonstrations. Another who was stripped
to his briefs and kept in solitary confinement in extreme cold of mid
winter in Harmondworth, or is it the man who was force fed when he
persisted on his eight month hunger strike in Colnbrook, (by which time he
would readily qualify as a holocaust survivor, just liberated) or a
disabled man who had to undergo forty eight hours of a sickle cell crisis
without medical attention at Doncaster, and was later transferred to
London in agony when the refusal of the centre manager to call the
ambulance sparked a mass unrest among the detainees.

The list of dehumanising, degrading, torturing treatment of immigrants is
as endless as the list of its victims all over the UK

All that is left for history’s replay to be complete are the “gas
chambers”, although the might prove not to be needed because detainees are
committing suicide or attempting it so often, to save the executioner the
trouble, and the gas bills. A sad, and alarming example are the three
separate suicide attempts at Colnbrook’ C’ Unit, within twelve hours, or a
week later another also followed in his predecessors’ desperate steps to
end their suffering at the hands of the IND. All these individuals are
available to testify in any investigation.

We would like to highlight a few of the more obvious similarities of the
Jews of 1945 and the immigrants of 2006.

Liberty:

The Jews or “illegal immigrant”, or “failed asylum seekers” are summarily
rounded up in dawn raids from their unsuspecting homes, arrested on the
streets, in market places, at their work places, and even in phone booths.

Detention is the first and only option considered.
Most are continually detained even though their cases cannot be resolved
anytime soon, because they have appeals, and high court reviews ongoing
Children and whole families are detained.
Able and disable, health or sick there are no distinctions by the Gestapo
or “immigration officers”.
Their property is randomly confiscated and looted.
They are shackled, beaten and humiliated in public places.
They are not given a fair hearing, nor allowed any proper representation.
They are coerced, into making statements under duress, so as to provide
false evidence to be used against them, or fellow detainees.

Detention:

They are detained for the longest period imaginable until death, forced
deportation, or God rescues them.
In conditions that would make a Billy goat ill.
Starved, roasted, or frozen in non-ventilated cells
Castigated, defamed, and persecuted by agents of Reich like the tabloid
press, e.g the all ignorant NEWS OF THE WORLD.
Detained in contravention international conventions, and the rule of law.
Discriminated against, routinely in the interpretation of laws, and policies.
Detained at the furthermost distances firm their families and legal
representatives, to prevent their contact with outside world.

Treatment:

This is surely the clincher, as even S.S. Gen. Heinrich Himmler himself
couldn’t have done any better, or is it worse?
The Jews are denied medical attention especially in emergencies.
They are constantly subjected to indiscriminate searches and intensely
intrusive physical contact from total strangers.
They are forced to take showers with cold water, in the open, in the full
glare of female detention officers.
They are constantly beaten, assaulted, insulted, and isolated for the
slightest “infringement” or protests.
Verbal, racial, and psychological abuses are the major weapons of their
torture.
Physical violence during forced removals, shackles, leg irons,
tranquilizers are the norm.
The greatest malevolence of all is the social stigma placed on immigrants
by the Gestapo immigration, and its propaganda machine: its most powerful
tool of psychological warfare against immigrants. This propaganda machine
is the tabloid press, highly influential, and made up of prominent NAZI,
party members like Mazher “judas” Mahmood of the News of the World
newspaper - who is in competition with the Gestapo immigration in the head
hunting for, and kidnap of the Jews. Also fellow fascists like the BNP,
the Sun, Mirror, Daily Mail, have vested interests in the demonising and
social crucifixion of immigrants. This is very clear in their objectives,
as pointed out by their turning the phrase “asylum seekers” into a synonym
for “psychopathic career criminal”.

We have become so consumed we cannot even decide where to stop. The evils
go on forever; how does one even begin to say enough? But we are
Christians. Believers in God, and His son, the saviour, Jesus Christ. We
believe that God will stir up the hearts that read this into showing
compassion to the persecuted immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees. I
believe that just as God thwarted the ambitions of the third Reich in
exterminating the Jews in 1945, the God who is “the same yesterday, today
and forever” will also bring to nothing but failure, the extermination,
and psychological terrorism of the immigrants today.

One thing we know for certain, no matter how long this lasts, one day we
shall see the sun, and our morning will come. As in the words of God, in
the Holy Bible: “Though weeping lasts in the night, but joy comes in the
morning”.

We would like to use this opportunity to humbly ask for the immediate
cessation of these hostilities against us immigrants. We respectfully
demand fair treatment: the immediate release of every detainee in
detention for over 28 days, the stoppage of all forced deportations, the
granting of temporary work permits to enable us earn a living, and a
relaxation of the strict conditions any release granted.

We also beg for an independent committee to be set up by the parliament to
investigate the activities of the IND, the AIT, and the detention centres,
as these bodies are guilty of breaching government policies, and
international conventions. We beg this discretion of the parliament, with
all our distressed but humble hearts, pleading in the name of all the
humanitarian virtue, justice, and freedom that the UK has stood, and still
stands for, in the international community. We want to believe that
someone out there does not believe asylum seekers and immigrants are the
monsters they have been made out to be. That they are human beings only
trying to fulfil the most basic of human instincts: SURVIVAL. We hope
there are still people with more scruples and principles than Mr. Mazher
Mahmood, who will put humanity before personal, and political benefits,
and will come to the rescue of we lowly immigrants; we are persecuted,
isolated, and alienated, the least a civilised society like the UK can
give us is an objective, and fair scrutiny. In the words of our lord Jesus
Christ: blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. We beseech
you; show us MERCY, and the lord GOD will also have mercy on, and reward
you.

For Colnbrook Detainees’ forum

----- End forwarded message -----