[noborders-brum] let us stand up against this segregation of our children, plse phone the school

Dejongh03n at aol.com Dejongh03n at aol.com
Tue May 23 16:30:09 UTC 2006

i hope to raise an issue tonight about victoria park primary school  in
smethwick, my youngest daughter was a pupil in 2003. i happened to visit a  friend
who just showed me their application form, i do not remember all the  details
of the form when my daughter was a pupil. at the bottom of the form  they have
the following:  they have the usual details name, address, dob  etc and then
at the end of the first page they turn into immigration  officers. they want
to know the child's immigration status.

Immigration details:   (tick one)
Is the child:  1. Asylum Seeker ..........
                    2. Refugee  ..............
                     3. None of the above ...........

Are you supported by: NASS / Social Services Asylum support  (delete one)

Do you have an Eu Passport: Y/N (delete one)
Where was this issued

i have phoned the school to complain, the head said as he did not have  the
form in front of him he could not comment, he then said it is a standard  form
prepared by LEA, he gave me the number and i have phoned them and they  say i
should speak to the head of the school, when i told them he said i  should
contact them, the lady then gave me another number, spoke to a lady  there, who
accidently disconnected me, called back and then she gave me yet  another
number, spoke to louise who believes i should have taken it up with  the school,
informed her that i had and several other people, as she was not  sure who to
put me through to, she then took down my name address and contact  number and
promised to call me back tomorrow with the complaint procedure.  wish me luck!

victoria park primary school tel: 0121 558  8701
number given by head: 0845 3582  200
number given by above dept: 0121 569  8100
number given by above dept: 0845 359  7510

looks like i am going to to be chasing my tail for some  time.

ps i have forwarded to some friends to phone the school if they can, all
facist regimes have their beginings and we need to nip this one in the bud. i
wonder what will come next after the above self appointed immigration  officers.