[noborders-brum] NO BORDERS UK GATHERING

chiara lauvergnac chiara_lauvergnac at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 19 14:29:48 UTC 2007

Note: forwarded message attached.

Noborders London are up for going to Glasgow, we
discussed  at meeting yesterday. At least half a dozen
people are able and willing to go. We are exploring
the possibility to rent a minibus / checking cheap
train tickets.

We also discussed the possibility to host the
gathering in London, we have the space to do it but we
already hosted the UK noborders gathering last year,
so we thought this year it would be better to have it
in the North - or in Scotland in this case.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html