[noborders-brum] possible deportation this thursday

noidea at riseup.net noidea at riseup.net
Sun Jul 1 18:36:42 UTC 2007

phunkee wrote:
> If you've taken it upon yourself to co-ordinate this campaign, can i ask
> if this person is aware of your previous history vis a vis other campaigns
> and groups?

No-one is "co-ordinating" this campaign. Can you please keep your personal
vendetta out of this, this is an urgent issue and it would be good to keep
our energies focussed.

> hub13 at riseup.net wrote:
>
>> Also, do people feel the deportation flight details should be made
>> public now? Either via Indymedia and other press, public activist lists,
>> or a private campaign list?

Does anyone have any ideas about how much information should be made
public? Obviously if we want to try and get people to the airport we  need
to release details but could the flight be changed at short notice if the
authorities get wind of an action? Any one know any contacts for people
who have had experience of this sort of thing?

There is an email account set up for a point of contact about the
campaign. nodeporationsbrum at riseup.net.
Are people happy for this list to be used as a discussion list or should
we set a separate list up?

noi