[noborders-brum] womens day event 8th March

noidea at riseup.net noidea at riseup.net
Mon Feb 11 14:13:43 UTC 2008

Hi all

I'm part of a group of women organising an event for Womens day 2008.
Please print and distribute the attached leaflet and tell your friends!

The Drum, Aston.

2pm to 5pm  -  Group Discussions  (Women Only)
A space for us to share our life experiences.

Come along and share in women’s experience from different parts of the
world including: Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Zimbabwe, Kurdistan, India,
Algeria and UK.

5pm to 9pm –  Social  (All are welcome)
Films, discussion, food, entertainment and celebration!

Anyone know any female artists/DJs that could perform fro free on the
eveining from 7pm to 9pm.  We are also looking to see whether there is a
feminist film which is celebratory and uplifting and inclusive of world
experience and not eurocentric/western..

cheers! noi