[noborders-brum] {Spam?} meeting up

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Thu Mar 27 00:06:01 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Both Birmingham Indymedia and NoBorders haven't been meeting up for quite
a while. There's a lot going on and a lot that needs sorting out in both
groups. So I guess it's time for a meet-up?

Unfortunately I am going away on Tues, so i would like to propose that
both groups meet up on Monday at The Anchor, say Indymedia first from 7pm,
then NoBorders from 8:30. Of course, if it's really inconvenient for
people to have two meetings on that same day, then they can obviously meet
up without me on another day. Any thoughts?

--
Shiar