[noborders-brum] [Fwd: [nbuk] ID cards to be introduced for non-EU students & spouses]

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Sun Nov 2 17:28:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

Is anyone planning to do anything about this down in Brum?
There is some background here:
http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/?lid=3147
And a leaflet that could be 'nicked' here:
http://noborderswales.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/idcardcallout.pdf
I think they locations are the HO public enquiry offices listed here:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/contact/applyinginperson/
But it's worth double-checking..

--
Shiar