[noborders-brum] Fwd: No Borders Stall at the anarchist bookfair

noborders-brum-contact at aktivix.org noborders-brum-contact at aktivix.org
Tue Oct 14 02:09:13 UTC 2008

----- Forwarded message from Ei Soj <eisoj at care2.com> -----
    Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:19:08 -0700
    From: Ei Soj <eisoj at care2.com>
 Subject: No Borders Stall at the anarchist bookfair
      To: lnb at lists.riseup.net, londonnoborders at lists.riseup.net,
noborders-brum-contact at aktivix.org, brightonnoborders at riseup.net,
bristolnoborders at lists.riseup.net, nobordersglasgow at riseup.net,
leedsnoborders at riseup.net, manchesternoborders at riseup.net,
info at nobordersnottingham.org.uk, oxfordnoborders at lists.riseup.net,
noborderswales at lists.riseup.net, sheffield-noborders at lists.aktivix.org

Hi No Borders people,
 Its Josie from London No Borders here.
 A No Borders stall has been booked at the anarchist bookfair (18th
october - Queen Mary & Westfield College, Mile End Road, London, E1
4NS.) and I'm looking for people who are willing to stand at the stall
for an hour or two during the day. IF yr coming down and yr willing
please email me and let me know if there are times of the day you cant
do. Then I'll work out a rough rota and email it around. Also if you
have any flyers or anything else you want to go on the stall please
bring it on the day.
 We've also booked a workshop, the slot is 5-6pm. There should be a
discussion about 'why oppose borders' but also if you want to give an
update from your group that would be great - again let me know if poss.
 If this has come to a contact email address please can you forward it
to the no borders list in your town...

 Ta!

 see you soon,

 x Josie

your computer carbon-neutral (free).<br></br><a
href="http://www.Care2.com">http://www.Care2.com</a> Green Living, Human Rights
and more - 8 million members!
----- End forwarded message -----