[pagan-magik] RE: raga greetings

raga woods raga_woods at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 14:14:31 GMT 2004

re gathering tonight at redcross way southwark
dear sisters n brothers...have a commitment at the Quaker Open Christmas
centre till 10.30. tonite...the aftenoon shift...my first...i am at Christ
Church close to blackfriars bridge....
(you could drop in but i will have to greet you very discretely if you do
cos it does not look good to be hosting personal friends.)
.anyway if you know anyone in need of refuge it will be open †ill thursday
30th dec.
so take my greetings to the sacred whores and please offer a tribute from
me...will be connected.....there's a thing happening tonite at st georges,
tufnel park....anyone know of something special tomorrow, 24th?
love raga