[pagan-magik] Ukraine

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 26 00:57:37 GMT 2004

http://heraldry.com.ua/index.php3?lang=U&context=info&id=1438#verh

> http://heraldry.com.ua/index.php3?lang=U&id=278

She sent me the sigil but its in a format I can't read
.rar? I suggest we go with the first bird like image
on the George post

http://heraldry.com.ua/index.php3?lang=U&context=info&id=1438#verh

The 2nd one is too warlike and would be disaterous to
use IMO. Unless she sends another format by dawn and a
mantra (I'll be offline and phoneless after dawn).  I
also have the alternative mantra 'Huk Neta Liber'
('Liberate the Ukraine') to use if nothing comes
through by dawn.

In fact as I doubt many people will be looking at this
list at dawn I suggest we go with the above anyway.

Its essential we all use the same image/mantra as the
countries fragmentation is also a real possibility.
AND remember the Ukraine is several hours ahead of us.

Steve

P.S. Two suggestions

We are not elitists so can we please post to the list
instead of each other privately as we have been.

In future I'd suggest we also agree on some standard
for images like .jpg or something.