[pagan-magik] Ukraine

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Sun Dec 26 01:30:41 GMT 2004

steve ash wrote:

>She sent me the sigil but its in a format I can't read
>.rar?

Hi Steve,

.rar is a compressed file format.. you should be able to decompress it
with winzip or a similar program freely available on the web, e.g.
http://tucows.com/preview/194294.html

>Its essential we all use the same image/mantra as the
>countries fragmentation is also a real possibility.

I quite fancy working some magic with the same intent and will do so
tomorrow but can't see myself using the same image at this stage and
there was no mantra. I will be working on a more energetic level.

Also, I forwarded info about this co-ordinated rite to the colour the
grey list.

Sean