[pagan-magik] checking in

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Fri Nov 5 23:28:14 GMT 2004

Hi all,

a brief intro from me:

My name is Sean and I'm mostly a visitor to the UK hailing from Oz where
there is some good magical activism taking place by way of the Colour
The Grey and the ActElemental networks. I'm affiliated with the dragon
network; am a founding member of HYDRA; am hugely inspired by the
Reclaiming tradition and I generally practice a highly
anti-authoritarian, eco-friendly branding of experimental chaos magic.

I'm currently living in Clapham, with Sacha who is also on this list and
I hope to get to work with loads of you while I stay in London. To
forward that aim there is a rite at our temple tomorrow night for all
who RSVP...

I'm particularly interested in  getting a cohesive network together for
Gleneagles/the G8 meeting. We have healers, sorcerors, NVDA types,
spiritual warriors etc on this list and it would be great if we could
learn to work together over the next 8 months so when G8 time landed, we
will have maximum impact at disrupting and delegitimising their meeting.

As well as tomorrow night, I understand Steve has booked some space at
the Anarchist Book Fair - awesome! Let us know what we have to do Steve
to get that rolling and moving.

I would like loads of folks from the different traditions (reclaiming,
dionysian, dragon, hydra, chaos, etc, etc) to be organising workshops
and trainings. I'll help organise if such organising help is required. I
imagine folk new to magical activism will come along and join this list,
and if there are regular events then hopefully the new folk will able to
find their feet and their preferred methodologies quickly, smoothly and
be having fun at the same time. Plus there is always more for me to
learn so I look forward to attending teach-ins and learning how
different people operate magically.

That's it for now,

Big ups to all,

Sean