[pagan-magik] squatted social centre on Tufnell Pk rd

Mr. Spock spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 19:27:23 GMT 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 11:11:30AM +0000, Adrian Harris wrote:
> just an update on a new social centre in London. Phoenix and others at
> St.Georges squatted social centre on Tufnell Pk rd (london), invite folk to
> come on down and get involved in ongoing projects there. In the week are
> various workshops based around "other worlds are possible",on fridays there
> are cabaret nights and saturday nights are party nights with live music,
> djs and whatever we want to co-create between us... It really is an
> amazing,beautiful space that needs to be seen and enjoyed while the
> opportunity is there...
> St.Georges Church/social centre, Tufnell Park Road, N7
>
> Phoenix 07769-791387
> No e-mail

Yes, it is some place! We went there on Saturday:

http://www.canopus22.demon.co.uk/words/journal/2004-11.html#13

OK, I'm signing off this list now as I have too many plates spinning,
and I don't really know that much about either Paganism or magick.
I'm just a curious spiritual adventurer keen to stand up against the
gross consumerican* Christian Mental-Fund-ali$m sweeping our world.

(* I claim no credit for inventing this word :-)

Good luck in your activities.

Live long and prosper :-)
--
Malc