[pagan-magik] squatted social centre on Tufnell Pk rd

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Mon Nov 15 23:55:42 GMT 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 07:27:23PM +0000, Mr. Spock wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 11:11:30AM +0000, Adrian Harris wrote:
> > just an update on a new social centre in London. Phoenix and others at
> > St.Georges squatted social centre on Tufnell Pk rd (london), invite folk to
> >
> Yes, it is some place! We went there on Saturday:
>
> http://www.canopus22.demon.co.uk/words/journal/2004-11.html#13

Yes! Mr. Spock was not using the "royal we", I was there
too.  It was my fourth visit and it is a place which is well
worth supporting in any way you can. As Spock said in his
report though, nothing happens there unless people make it
happen, so it is an excellent space to reclaim control of
reality:-)

> OK, I'm signing off this list now as I have too many plates spinning,
> and I don't really know that much about either Paganism or magick.
> I'm just a curious spiritual adventurer keen to stand up against the
> gross consumerican* Christian Mental-Fund-ali$m sweeping our world.

I will stay on the list, and keep Malcolm informed of any major
happenings. I hope to make it to the NFT meeting on the 22nd,
but if not I might see some of you at the Anarchist Bookfair.

Ian

"When you're moving in the positive your destination is
the brightest star." Stevie Wonder

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/