[pagan-magik] Fallujah

nina nina at aktivix.org
Wed Nov 17 01:40:05 GMT 2004

hey. while looking a little more into what these women's freedom in iraq
people are saying i came across a letter criticizing their views posted
on indymedia:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/11/300631.html

this is the website it originated from (iraqi democrats against occupation):

http://www.idao.org/

important things to think about!

love
nina