[pagan-magik] Protesting Deforestation in North Wales?

Fenex333 at aol.com Fenex333 at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 04:25:09 GMT 2004

 While walking home today I was approached by someone claiming that he was part of a group of eighty some protesters including witches and druids who are in North Wales protesting the cutting down of some very old forest. I was just wondering if anyone else was familiar with this as the person ended up proving a bit dodgy in a few respects in despite of his requesting assistance for this protest.