[pagan-magik] Tufnel Park

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 14:31:35 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone,
I hope that in spite of all the missings of each other
over the last week, lots of us will come tomorrow.....
Monday 22nd. to the meeting at the Royal festival Hall
on the balcony above the bar.at 7.00......main agenda
so far....Anarchist book fair event and the Jerusalem
project.....thinking....right now... of working on
transforming distorted sexual energy. leading to war,
nationalism etc...after all it was the magical ability
to do this that the Templars etc. were secretly
about.....That machine stuff sounds fascinating David
and Steve.....

What's happening on friday?

Love and power,

Jocelyn.