[pagan-magik] [mass at amigiac.dyndns.org: [cm-london] Reminder - = - This Friday is Central London Critical Mass]

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Mon Nov 22 16:37:19 GMT 2004

Someone just asked about Critical Mass. As it happens, at about
the same time I received an email reminder for this month's ride:

----- Forwarded message from Amigiac <mass at amigiac.dyndns.org> -----

This Friday is Central London Critical Mass
time: 6:15pm ish
place: Under Waterloo Bridge (south side)

email: info at cmlondon.enrager.net
website:  http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk

CMLondon happens on the last Friday of each and every month,
it's a great big bike ride, we take over the street, we're a
bit noisy, it's a lot of fun, no one organises it, everyone
organises it, no one leads it, everyone leads it, the tourists
love us, the pedestrians love us, dogs love us, the cats love
us, even the rats love us, even some car drivers love us!, the
cab drivers try to kill us, we don't like the cab drivers much,
but we tolerate them, we have a police escort most of the year,
they ride really nice mountain bikes, most of the time we like
them, sometimes we just tolerate them, we go to famous places
and tring our bells, we chat to each other while we ride, we
talk about bikes, we talk about life, we talk about food, we
talk about beer, we talk about where we are going, we talk
about were we are, we talk about where we were, we talk about
loads of stuff, sometimes we ride quite fast, but mostly we
ride really slowly, sometimes we dress up, our spiritual home
is the strange concrete outcrop south of the thames called the
southbank, you can find us there around 6pm, under waterloo
bridge, it's nice there's a bar, but we are usually late
leaving so get a pint, some of us wear yellow, some of us
wear woolly jumpers, some of us are couriers, some of us
travel into the centre of london just to ride the mass, some
of us work there, some of us live there, we're a mixed loose
bunch, there's no defining us, come and join us, you will like
it, it's london but there's no cars...

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Ian Gregory