[pagan-magik] Isle of Dogs

Barry O'Dea barryjohnodea at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 11:53:54 GMT 2004

thanks for that ian, extremely interesting....steve, have u thought about doing a wyrd walk on this? barry

Ian Gregory <ianji at zenatode.org.uk> wrote: Hello,

After last night's meeting we went for a drink at the NFT bar and
I mentioned a stone circle on the Isle of Dogs which I once visited
after reading that it was the location at which John Dee "conjured
up the British Empire. A couple of people asked for details so I have
put something up on my website:

http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/misc/omphalos.html

Enjoy!

--