[pagan-magik] Isle of Dogs

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 01:18:02 GMT 2004

Facinating stuff and as far as I can tell quite
genuine (these Psychogeographers can sometimes be a
little 'over imaginative').

Yes Barry, this might be wyrded at some stage, but
there may be turf issues, some walk guides can be
quite territorial, and the last thing I need is a walk
war!

I've been invited onto another Rampart Radio show,
Sunday, a little late for the ABF, but I'll try to say
something about the PMA in general this time.

Steve