[pagan-magik] Da Vinci Code

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 14:36:33 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone,
Just letting u know that I'm doing a talk at the
infamous Secret Chiefs, upstairs at the Devereux pub,
20 Devereux Ct., off Essex St., (off the Strand
opposite the Old Bailly). WC2. Friday 3rd.December at
8.00.

Topic is..THE GODDESS AND THE DA VINCI CODE... which
has become an amazing best seller this year, bringing
all the stuff about the suppression of the feminine
divine and paganism in general to a wider
audience.....Most of you probably already know about
this but I'll be putting a few new ideas out there as
well....What was the real secret kept alive by the
Templars etc.????? Actually coyly avoided in the
book....And what are the political implications at
this point of history....how can the book be used in
activism ???

It would be great to see you there...as
supporters...hecklers...whatever....

Love and power,