[pagan-magik] bounced post

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 15:33:50 GMT 2004

Don't know why Adrians e-mail should have bounced. unless he is using a new e-mail address.
However as a founder member there is no question of him not being on list, in fact he already is. Can you add the e-mail address he used that bounced to the group list please Nina.

Many thanks

david

nina <nina at aktivix.org> wrote:
hi all. this is the first post form an apparent non-member to the list,
it bounced and was sent to me for approval...

if sean knows adrian, he might want to join the list to be able to post
freely?

cheers
nina

Re: [pagan-magik] Tonights Rite On