[pagan-magik] bounced post

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 15:38:54 GMT 2004

Ah ha, ok, in that case Nina ignore the instruction on my last e-mail re Adrians e-mail address being added to list.

Sean, have you been playing with Eris again :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Hope to see you tonight fratre.

david

sean <sean at hairyjedi.net> wrote:

Thanks for letting that through Nina... Actually it was from me but I forgot to
change the "From" address in the mail header so it came out of my work email
address instead of my real address..

Hope to see a bunch of you tonight

Sean

Quoting nina :