[pagan-magik] Radio Interview and Dionysian Website

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 01:56:25 GMT 2004

I've been busy with some Dionysian propaganda of late,
however I've also been able to give the PMA group a
plug as part of this.

The first thing was another radio interview for
Ramparts radio I was asked to do today, this will be
broadcast on Thursday hopefully. I was mainly asked
about the DU and Wyrd Walks but added a little bit
about the PMA when asked how people could get involved
with this stuff.

The other thing is the Dionysian Underground website
now online at
http://trismegistus.org.uk/dionysianunderground.htm

Which also gives the PMA a name check as well as
initiating what will be the coolest site on the web
(info wise at least)

Steve

=====
Opposing Utopia for the sake of its Realisation