[pagan-magik] work....

remolu at no-log.org remolu at no-log.org
Mon Nov 29 09:18:47 GMT 2004

hello,
intersting that quastion about work, i asked myself the same, very strong
and so i got an answer. I  don't have time now to make a long answer so i
hope that my words will be understood.
i found my way in distributing, as an independant, japanese articles that
puts us back in contact with the earth energy (with magnets), the fire
energy (with a kind of ceramic that transforms all waves in far infared
light), the energy of the air and of the water also (it really cures a lot
of civilization disease, but we don't have the right to say that, doctors
(and their lobby) are always around here...). It is distributed inthe
system called multi-level marketing or network marketing. and so, you have
no boss, no time for work, no definite place in the world. and no
hierarchy. and if you don't help the followers, your things won't grow. no
rights to advertize (so you can only use the power-within to talk to
people and if if they don't want hear, they go!). this way of selling
things is very new, only 50 years old, but at the main time it is growing
(+3% i think), the traditionnal way of distribution (supermarkets for ex)
is decreasing (-2% ).
and, as said adrian, in this work the main tool is you, so you learn a lot
about yourself, it is very creative and empowering. i myself learn that
money is also an energy, and now intend to use it also in my attempt to
make the world a better place...
see you
svea
PS: i wrote a mail last week, but made a mistake: so, there is now in
lausanne, switzerland, two new circles. one for women, a saturday per
month. one that intends to link spirituality and activism. it is in our
new big squat, césar roux 23, 1005 lausanne. see you!!!