[pagan-magik] Fwd: g8 music

McNair, Janis J.McNair at gcal.ac.uk
Mon Apr 18 15:02:51 BST 2005

Hello,

I am the Development Officer for the Centre for Political Song, based in
Glasgow Caledonian University in Scotland. The Centre was established in
2001 and exists to promote and foster an awareness of all forms of
political song and includes material from throughout the globe, across
the political spectrum and from all musical genres. The Centre is
apolitical and for research purposes only. Our website is located at
http://politicalsong.gcal.ac.uk <http://politicalsong.gcal.ac.uk/>

I read with interest about your proposal to put together an Anti-G8 CD.
Can you tell me more about this project? If I can help to promote the
CD, please let me know.

I appreciate your assistance in this matter and hope to hear from you
soon.

Janis McNair
Development Officer

Centre for Political Song