[pagan-magik] RFH Meeting?

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 15:25:42 BST 2005

It is unlikely I will be able to make it as going rapidly insane at the moment and not able to be either sociable or effective either magically or otherwise due to having stopped smoking (19 days now.. no patches or gum - cold turkey).

Warmest Regards,

David xx

sean <sean at hairyjedi.net> wrote:

Hey is anyone up for a meeting? The next timetabled meeting is tomorrow
at RFH but there
hasn't been any talk about it on this list... From my understanding
neither Jocelyn, Adrian
and now Sacha can no longer do monday nights and let's face it - that's
half the regulars! So
I'm proposing to call a Pagan Magical Activist Meeting for this tuesday
instead of monday...

There are 2 events we're talking about organising that we welcome PMA
involvement in
and we can discuss these both tomorrow night... One is a anti-G8/Dissent
fun(d)raiser with
healers and performers and the other is a Pagan Direct Action camp.
(There was talk about
a evening convergence but the Camp seems to cover that and also be more
fulfilling)...

I'll definitely be at RFH tuesday at 7pm - Hope to see some of you
there... Go inside, and we'll
meet on the balcony above the bar...

Sean