[pagan-magik] RFH Meeting?

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Apr 26 17:07:21 BST 2005

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 03:25:42PM +0100, pantherius amokus wrote:

> It is unlikely I will be able to make it as going rapidly insane
> at the moment and not able to be either sociable or effective
> either magically or otherwise due to having stopped smoking (19
> days now.. no patches or gum - cold turkey).

I will not make it either, due to general crazyness.
Congratulations on the achievement David, I went cold
turkey too when I stopped - 19 months and counting:-)
But you are over the worst now, just hang in there and
you will reap the rewards.

Big up,
Ian

ps, there is a G8 Bikeride Benefit at RampART on Sunday:

http://www.zenatode.org.uk/g8bikeride/cycleogical.html

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/