[pagan-magik] Proposals

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 14:26:09 GMT 2005

>HOWEVER. maybe we should just wait a couple of days
>before implementing
>such changes just in case someone from *outside
>london* has serious
>misgivings about this decision.

I think Sara meant to say these are the proposals of
the meeting and will be implemented UNLESS there are
objections (this group is of course totally objection
friendly and no one should be afraid to voice dissent,
which after all is the essence of consensus. Though we
all need to be consensus builders rather than just
dissenters too).

I'd also like to add that I also suggested we should
be less Londonocentric, or even Scotlandocentric, re
G8. Those not in London and not going to Scotland may
want to perform local magic actions that can be
coordinated via this list. So we are open to proposals
or declarations of intent from anyone outside London
too now.

Steve