[pagan-magik] Re: various items of possible interest

g.balouza at ntlworld.com g.balouza at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 1 23:38:35 GMT 2005

Excellent! Glad I've got past that hurdle. Thanks to David & Jocelyn for their
advice on all this at the meeting on Monday.

At some point later, if there is anyone who'd be prepared to show me how my
computer works, a "Taoist reward" would be most gratefully & eagerly given.
Perhaps some healing work, or some sort of skill sharing, guided meditation,
or a donation in some purposeful form....

While I'm on the subject, if anyone knows how to build shelves, or a friend
who does, or where to get them for good value, I'd rather give my money
(which I am going to spend anyway) to people who are in some sense
holistically & spiritually orientated. To keep energy then circulated in the
most positivising ways.

Just a small adjunct to my mails so far - Circle Community Centre @ St.
George's Theatre, 49 Tufnell Park Road, N7: Imbolc party this thurs eve, prob
7pm onwards; also "Make Love not War" St. Valentine's party at the same
venue. Re: the latter,  Jocelyn suggested we all get together & go to this -
yeah, that will be fun!!

I look forward to meeting up soon, and it looks like things are shaping up
well for 2005.

With love from the cauldron, Glenn X.