[pagan-magik] Re: Re: inspiration...

g.balouza at ntlworld.com g.balouza at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 10 23:34:30 GMT 2005

Thanks for the comments & info. I support the Utopia idea purely out of
personal, romantic reasons. This is just a preference, and as such is no more
or less valid than any other; given that all thoughts are creative, then for me
it's imperative at all times to project as much positivity as possible, esp if an
preferred outcome is likely to occur, which will happen if sufficient belief is
also part of the intention. Also, I have no idea just how much semantics
figure in this equation? But then again, if I believe that what I say is literally
true, then is that enough to stake that claim at a quantum level, and thus lead
to a self-fulfilling prophecy?

At any rate, it's great to be intellectually engaged again, and there are few
people who bring that out of me as well as you can. I was really against all
this mind stuff for quite some time, until just recently, and I do not know how
long my interest will last, but it's good to be inspired by it again.

I am going to try a weblink now...  www.parallel-youniversity.com..
mmm, why isn't it blue?

<dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk>
> Date: 2005/02/10 Thu PM 11:06:33 GMT
> To: g.balouza at ntlworld.com,  pagan-magik at lists.aktivix.org
> Subject: Re: inspiration...
>
> Green Park was good, specially when it got a bit
> edgeier, and there were less sound effects ;)
>
> Still puzzling about the 'mist', I'm sure it was warm
> breath in the cold, but it did seem to also be around
> my hands and the cauldron, spooky huh :)))
>
> > And finaly.... could someone tell me how to type
> > those blue, underlined
> > weblinks in my messages. These would then be much
> > more useful to the
> > group in future information sharing.
>
> I think you just type in the URL and it go blue, dude.
>

> > Take care everyone, and we'll speak soon... Glenn Xx
> >
> > Supporting Utopia for the sake of its Realisation
> >

> But what if Utopia is wishfulfillment fantasy, after
> all U-Topia literally means 'no such place', and such
> a state of mind must logically exist, then supporting
> it might take us further from Eu-Topia, the 'good
> place' which we all want to get too.  :)
>
> Steve
>

> =====
> Opposing Utopia for the sake of its Realisation

> ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://
uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
 - virus-checked by McAfee -