[pagan-magik] Re: [G8Magic] G8 co-ordination

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Sat Feb 19 17:26:23 GMT 2005

Adrian Harris wrote:

>I'm on the Dragon/Reclaiming coalition list so try to input information
>from them as appropriate to PMA and G8 (when I remember!)

Hi Adrian and all,

Actually, I'm surprised to hear about this coaltion between dragon and
reclaiming... The PMA was
originally set up to be a coalition between all of the pagan activist
groups but I guess decentralising
the structure of the network of networks could be a good thing. But one
question - Is this coalition open to other concerned
groups and individuals?

> Do we need to make more sure ideas are shared across lists?

I think it's pretty important to share info across all lists, groups and
involved individuals as much as possible in order to maximise our
effectiveness.  I think we should make sure that at the very least, each
group should know about the regular meetings at RFH and now possibly at
St Georges and other places.

IO Pan

Sean